Voluspa Candles just introduced the New Maison Blanc and Maison Noir Collections. This new Voluspa Candles collection of eight black and eight white themed fragrances each comes in five items.
The packaging designs on the Voluspa Maison Candles collection is reminiscent of classic cosmetics boxes and graphics.
- A 12 Oz over sized candle in a hand made cased glass container. This candle is packaged in a gift box that is worthy of collecting and keeping. These candles will burn for 100 hours filling your home with amazing fragrances.
- A small 1.7 Oz votive that comes in a cosmetics glass jar with a screw lid. This votive candle is perfect for traveling or to try new fragrances. It will also make for a good quick gift for favors or stocking stuffers.
- A 3.5 Oz pump room-body spray in a clear glass container. Packaged in a cylindrical slide tube box like expensive perfumes.
- Voluspa took their run-away successful three wick tins from the Voluspa Japonica collection and made them a little smaller with two wicks instead of three. The price is also less. The two wicks throw more fragrance into your room, and create more light shadows for amazing effects.
- A tall and slender ceramic jar with a hinged lid. The lid has openings to allow the fragrance to be released, although it is advised not to burn these candles with the lid closed. both the lid and container have brass rims for finish the luxurious look.
The fragrances of the Maison Collection are complex blends of some basic and many exotic ingredients. Three of the fragrances from the Voluspa Basics collection, that sadly will be retired, will caryy over to the new collection. These are the Voluspa Crisp Champagne, the Voluspa Vervaine Olive Leaf, and Voluspa Saijo Persimmon. Other fragrances resemble existing fragrances with a twist. The Vacarro Orange & Myrhh is similar to the Italian Tangelo with a bit more depth, the Black Figue & Chypre is a milder version the the Cardamon Fig. The Orangerie d’ Azahar is based on orange Blossoms oils like the Dahlia Orange Blossom candle. The Gardenia Colonia is a purer version of the Yashioka Gardenia. Laguna, is an oceanic fragrance the reminds us of the long retired and missed Aqua Deluxe.
Some of the new fragrances are the decadent Macaron, the sultry and a bit masculine Suede Blanc, the Amber Lumiere, which mixes rich amber with subtle hints of patchouli.
This collection is tour de force in fragrance and package design. Voluspa candles has done it again by introducing a collection that will stand out above the rest in the crowded world of decorative candles.